- Division of Computer Science, Information Security Laboratory
- Senior Associate Professor
- Courses - Undergraduate
- L06 Information SecurityL01 Computer Literacy IL02 Computer Literacy IIO3-043 Open Data HacksO03-040 Source Code Reading for Network and Security Tools
- Courses - Graduate
- CSC01 Information Security
- Computer security, Cloud computing, Databases, Object-oriented distributed systems, Network protocol
- Educational Background, Biography
- - April 2015 -- Present: Senior Associate Professor, The University of Aizu, Aizu-Wakamatsu, Japan.
- April 2001 -- March 2015: Senior Researcher, National Research Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST), Tsukuba, Japan.
- Current Research Theme
- Automating computer vulnerability management, Modeling and application of computer security knowledge, Safe Use of Web
- Key Topic
- Software vulnerability, Risk analysis, Linked Open Data (LOD), Authentication/Authorization/Accounting (AAA), Web services, Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), Cloud computing
- Affiliated Academic Society
- IEEE Computer Society, Information Processing Society of Japan (IPSJ)
- School days' Dream
- Going into carpentry
- Current Dream
- To absorb AIZU
- You never know. (YNK)
- Favorite Books
- Osamu Tezuka "Black Jack", Robert B. Parker "Spenser" series
- Messages for Students
- See people in person, read books, take the trail! And taste films!
- Publications other than one's areas of specialization
- Information Security
As the world depends more and more on IT, the growing importance of information security is recognized. We conduct extensive research on information security to use IT appropriately and safely. The topics includes theories of cryptography and secret sharing, IoT including motor vehicles and sensors, security management including human activities, and privacy issues in big data.
Dissertation and Published Works
- S. Kikuchi, A. Nakamura, D. Yoshino, "Evaluation on Information Model about Sensors Featured by Relationships to Measured Structural Objects", Advances in Internet of Things (AIT), Vol.6, No.3, 2016.
- K. Kim, H. Ogawa, A. Nakamura, I. Kojima, "Sophy: a Morphological Framework for Structuring Geo-referenced Social Media", ACM 6th SIGSPATIAL International Workshop on Location-Based Social Networks (LBSN 2014), Texas, U.S.A., Nov 2014.
- I. Kojima, Y. Tanaka, A. Matono, A. Nakamura, "Implementation of the Fukushima radiation LOD framework", Linking Geospatial Data Workshop, London, U.K., Mar 2014.
- S. Lynden, I. Kojima, A. Matono, A. Nakamura, "Best-Effort Linked Data Query Processing with Time Constraints using ADERIS-Hybrid", 12th International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC), Sydney, Australia, Oct 2013.
- A. Nakamura, "Towards Unified Vulnerability Assessment With Open Data", IEEE 37th Annual Computer Software and Applications Conference (COMPSAC) Workshops, Network Technologies for Security, Administration and Protection (NETSAP 2012), Kyoto, Japan, Jul 2013.
- S. Lynden, I. Kojima, A. Matono, A. Nakamura, M. Yui, "A Hybrid Approach to Linked Data Query Processing with Time Constraints", ACM 22nd International World Wide Web Conference Workshop, Linked Data on the Web (LDOW), Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, May 2013.
- K. Iwata, I. Kojima, R. Nakamura, A. Nakamura, "Application to Earth Observation of a Workflow System Based on HTML5", 1st International Workshop on Cloud Computing and Applications (IWCCA), Korea Information Processing Society, Hong Kong, Dec 2012.
- A. Matono, A. Nakamura, I. Kojima, "A Mashup Tool for Cross-Domain Web Applications using HTML5 Technologies", 13th Asia-Pacific Web Conference (APWeb2011), Lecture Notes on Computer Science (LNCS) 6612, Springer, Beijing, R.O.C., Apr 2011.
- A. Nakamura, T. Nishioka, Y. Hamazaki, M. Tsukamoto, "Scalability in Object-Oriented Distributed Systems Environment OZ", Worldwide Computing and Its Applications (WWCA'98), Lecture Notes on Computer Science (LNCS) 1368, Springer, Tsukuba, Japan, Mar 1998.
- A. Nakamura, M. Takizawa, "Causally Ordering Broadcast Protocol", IEEE 14th International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS-14), Poznan, Poland, Jun 1994.