What is the Challenger Badge System？
The challenger badge system is used to evaluate students in terms of such extra-curricular actives as international events, hackathon, programming contests.
Based on the following construction, students can make or join virtual human networks that they are interested in.
- By studying together, they can enhance their motivation to learn.
What are the purposes?
- To evaluate student activities that cannot be evaluated by grades, including, but not limited to, extra-curricular activities, international events, hackathon, programming contest
- To motivate students' learning
- To share effective learning methods and know-how among students
- Can evaluate students from various points of views
- Developed through collection of ideas and comments from industry, university faculty and staff members, and students
- Can collect and organize evidence of students' attendance at extra-curricular events
- Due to social factors, students' learning will be encouraged through cooperation and competitio
- Students can be positively influenced by other active students by attending activities.
- Students' competence will increase.