- Courses - Undergraduate
- EN08: Thesis Writing & Presentation
EN05: Intermediate English 1
EN04: Introductory English 4
EL245: Learning Theory and Online Technologies
EL318: ICT in Education
- Courses - Graduate
- Educational Background, Biography
- 2014 Ph.D. Doctorate of Education,University of Exeter, UK.
2010 MSc. Master of Science in Educational Research-Qualitative and Quantitative Methods,(Graduated with Merit) University of Exeter, UK.
2002 M.Ed. Master of Education, TESOL Temple University, Japan.
1994 BA Bachelor of Arts, History, McMaster University, Canada.
- Current Research Theme
- Effects of ICT on Education
- Key Topic
- Affiliated Academic Society
- Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) The Japan Association for language Teachers (JALT) Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) IEEE Education Society eLearning Guild International Association for Mobile Learning
- School days' Dream
- Current Dream
- Favorite Books
- On Growth and Form - D'arcy Thompson
The Tuning of the World - R. Murray Schafer
Sensitive Chaos - Theodor Schwenk
The Education of a Poker Player - Herbert O. Yardley
- Messages for Students
- Publications other than one's areas of specialization