- Office for Planning and Management
- Associate Professor
- Web site
- Courses - Undergraduate
- SCCP Practical Approach to Learning the Enterprise Distributed Web Infrastructure
- Courses - Graduate
- Higher Education, Network security, Software engineering and distributed systems management.
- Educational Background, Biography
- 1995 – 1999 Department of Computer Software, School of Computer science and Engineering, The University of Aizu
1999 – 2001 the University of Aizu, Department of Computer System, Graduated School of Computer Science and Engineering
March 2001 M.S. in Computer Science and Engineering, the University of Aizu
2001 - 2008, IBM Japan, Ltd.
2008 - 2009, AEHR Test Systems Japan, Ltd.
2012 - 2013, Special Research Supporter, The University of Aizu
2013 - present, Associate Professor, Office for Planning and Management, The University of Aizu
- Current Research Theme
- Distributed Systems Management, Network Systems Security, Institutional Research (IR)
- Key Topic
- Information SecurityOverlay NetworkMessaging NetworkFaculty Evaluation System
- Affiliated Academic Society
- Japanese Association of Higher Education Research;ACM;Information Processing Society of Japan;IEEE;Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers
- Music (Playing the guitar)
- School days' Dream
- To become a person who creates something.
- Current Dream
- The best way to predict the future is to invent it.
- Favorite Books
- The Design of Everyday Things, Norman, D. A.
- Messages for Students
- It's better to be a small fish in a big pond than a big fish in a small pond."
- Publications other than one's areas of specialization
Dissertation and Published Works
1.Y. Ito, H. Tokura, J. Yamazaki, Y. Abe, H. Fukuhara, T. Miyazaki, J. Iwase and T. Hayashi,Proceedings of the 75th National Convention of IPSJ,A Novel Information Infrastructure for Massive and Real-time Data Processing,2013,2.M. Murasawa, H. Tokura, J. Yamazaki, Y. Abe, H. Fukuhara, T. Miyazaki, Y. Yaguchi, R. Oka, J. Iwase and T. Hayashi,Proceedings of the 75th National Convention of IPSJ,A Novel Network-centric Information Infrastructure for Dynamic Associations with Related Data,2013