- Planetary Sciences, Sample return missions, Astrobiology
- Educational Background, Biography
- 2008. 10 - presentAssociate Professor, OPM, The University of Aizu2006. Dec. - 2008. Sep.Invited Researcher, ISAS/JAXA (Department of Space Information and Energy)2006. MarchPh.D. School of Physical Science, The Graduate University for Advanced Studies (Sokendai)2003. MarchM.S. Ibaraki University
- Current Research Theme
- Tanpopo mission, Astrobiology, Scientific education
- Key Topic
- Tanpopo mission, Sample return missions, Astrobiology
- Affiliated Academic Society
- Japan Society for Planetary SciencesJapan Geoscience Union
- School days' Dream
- Current Dream
- Favorite Books
- Messages for Students
- Publications other than one's areas of specialization
- 2015 The Commendation for Science and Technology by the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Prizes for Science and Techonology: Public Understanding Promotion Category)"
- Onboard instruments for Lunar and Planetary Exploration missions
Onboard instruments for Lunar and Planetary Exploration missions
- Student Cooperative Class Project: Lunar and Planetary Data Analysis
Student Cooperative Class Project: Lunar and Planetary Data Analysis
- Orbital astrobiology project TANPOPO on International Space Station
Orbital astrobiology project "TANPOPO" on International Space Station
- Software for Lunar and planetary exploration data analysis
Software for Lunar and planetary exploration data analysis
Dissertation and Published Works
・Brownlee et al. (2006), Science 15 December 2006: Vol. 314. no. 5806, pp. 1711-1716. "Comet 81P/Wild 2 Under a Microscope".
・Zolensky et al. (2006), Science 15 December 2006: Vol. 314. no. 5806, pp. 1735-1739. "Mineralogy and Petrology of Comet 81P/Wild 2 Nucleus Samples".
・Yamagishi et al. (2008), Preprints of 26th International Symposium on Space Technology and Science, 2008-k-05. "TANPOPO: Astrobiology Exposure and Micrometeoroid Capture Experiments".
・Tonui et al. (2014), Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta 126 (2014) 284-306. "Petrographic, chemical and spectroscopic evidence for thermal metamorphism in carbonaceous chondrites I: CI and CM chondrites"."