Regarding Resuming the Off-Campus Public Lectures by Faculty Members
In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, the off-campus public lecturers have been postponed. However, following the lift of the state of emergency in Fukushima Prefecture, the University's infection countermeasures were relaxed. Therefore, we propose that the university resume the Off-Campus Public Lectures by Faculty Members.
１ Basic policy
1) On May 15, 2020, the state of emergency was lifted in Fukushima Prefecture. In the prefecture, we have a limited number of infection cases. In particular, in Aizu area, no cases of COVID-19 have been confirmed. Therefore, the university will resume the Off-Campus Public Lectures. However, if we will have a COVID-19 case with unclear transmission routes or a cluster develops in Aizu area, we will immediately cancel the Off-Campus Public Lectures.
2) However, the University may cancel dispatching the lecturer if a COVID-19 case is confirmed in the destination.
２ Destination: Fukushima Prefecture
３ Essential Countermeasures for Implementation: When the following countermeasures are taken, lecturers will be dispatched.
1) The lecturer must:
- Measure body temperature on the day of dispatch.
- Cancel the lecture when experiencing either of the strong symptoms such as difficulty breathing (respiratory distress), severe fatigue (lethargy), and a high fever.
- Wear a mask.
2) The organizer must
- measure body temperature of participants on the day of the Off-campus Lecture.
- refuse the participation of the off-campus lecture for the individuals experiencing either
of the strong symptoms such as difficulty breathing (respiratory distress), severe fatigue (lethargy), and a high fever.
- Ventilate the venue.（Ventilation for about 5-10 minutes per hour）
- Allow physical distancing between participants and assign a spacious venue to use less than 50 % of its capacity.
- Take measures so that the lecturer does not contact with individuals other than the participants.
- Take any other countermeasures of their own that can be taken i in addition to the items mentioned above.
Lectures are basically offered in Japanese. Please refer to the Japanese page for details.
List of Themes
|1||Information Security||Akihito Nakamura|
|2||Let's Build a PC||Kazuyoshi Mori|
|3||PROVIT for teaching computer programing efficiently with an interesting manner||Hirokuni Kurokawa|
|4||Welcome to the World of Pen and Computer||Jungpil Shin|
|5||Welcome to the World of Pattern Processing||Jungpil Shin|
|6||Training for Programming Competition||Yutaka Watanobe|
|7||Egyptian History and Culture||Mohamed Hamada|
|8||Arabic Islamic Culture||Mohamed Hamada|
|9||Lunar and Planetary Exploration and Computer Science||Hirohide Demura
|10||Introduction to Planetary Science||Hirohide Demura
|11||Developmental Support by Preventive Educational Counseling and Student Guidance||Hayato Karimazawa|
|12||Domestic and Worldwide Lunar and Planetary Exploration||Junya Terazono|
|13||Space Resources Utilization||Junya Terazono|
|14||Conspiracy Theory and Its Influence||Junya Terazono|
|15||Space Development seen from social science||Junya Terazono|