The following athletic facilities are available for use by anyone from outside the University.
1. Available athletic facilities:
Athletic field, tennis courts, gymnasium, martial arts room, and swimming pool
2. Expected users:
These facilities are available for temporary use by public entities and other groups for their cultural and sports activities or non-profitable activities. (Applications for personal use are not accepted.) Users of the facilities are required to take out a sports insurance policy and to assign an authorized individual to supervise relevant activities. Any requests for the facility use which may interfere with University events or other activities will not be accepted.
Please contact the Student Health and Welfare Services Section of the Student Affairs Division for details.
3. Period and hours of use
The Athletic Facilities are available for use only when there are no classes and/or student activities, in principle.
Please contact the Student Health and Welfare Services Section of the Student Affairs Division for available dates and times.
4. Usage fees and management costs:
Users shall be charged fees as described in the Fee. For more information, please contact the Student Health and Welfare Services Section of the Student Affairs Division.
5. Application and following procedures:
- [Up to 10 business days(*) before the intended day of use]
- Please visit or call the Student Affairs Division to confirm the availability of a relevant facility in advance, and submit an "Application for Use of Athletic Facilities" to the Division at least 10 business days(*) before the scheduled date of use. Upon receipt of the application and examination of the application details, the Division will send you an "Approval for Use of Athletic Facilities" together with an invoice for the fees, if any.
- (*)Business day...weekday only
- [By the specified date]
- Any fees must be paid into the designated bank account by the specified date.
- [On the day of use]
- Prior to starting the use, please present the "Approval for Use of Athletic Facilities" at the Security Office on the first floor of the Administration Complex.
- After use, please check the condition of the facility based on the "Facility Use Check List", and submit the check list to the Security Office to undergo an inspection by security staff.