The University of Aizu Auditorium and the Lecture Hall are available for use by any member of the general public, as long as the facility use does not interfere with University events or other activities.
1. Applicable cases:
Auditorium: For events, such as lectures, seminars, and ceremonies
Lecture Hall: For events, such as lectures, seminars, and examinations
Activities which interfere with research and educational activities and other University events
- Activities which may cause damage to or defacement of the facilities
- Political activities to support or oppose specific political parties
- Religious activities related to specific religions
- Activities which insult specific individuals or groups, or damage their reputation
- Promotional profit-making activities of a highly commercial nature
- Other activities thought to impede the proper management of the facilities by the Individual Responsible for Facilities Management
For more details, please contact the General Affairs Section of the General Affairs and Budget Division.
2. Equipment available for use:
For information about the seating capacity, devices and equipment available for use, please refer to the "Auditorium and Lecture Hall Equipment".
3. Period and hours of use:
From 9:00 to 21:00 (including time required for preparation and cleanup)
The University facilities are not available for use during the year-end and New Year holidays.
4. Usage fees
Users shall be charged for fees based on the relevant University regulation. For more details, please refer to the "Usage Fees(-2019.9.30) (2019.10.1-)".
The actual hours of use shall be calculated based on the times notified to the Security Office by the user at the start and end of the event.
5. How to apply
Not all applications can be accepted due to scheduling conflicts with other events including University events. After prior consultation with the Management Section of the General Affairs and Budget Division, please submit an "Application for Use of University Facilities" in (PDF) format. As staff assignment is required for use of the Auditorium, please submit an application at least one month before the scheduled date of use.
Upon in-advance application, users may utilize the West Parking Lot. For more details, please refer to the "Rules for Users of the University Facilities".
- Weekdays: General Affairs Section, General Affairs and Budget Division
- Phone: 0242-37-2500, Ext.: 2216
- Holidays and after office hours: Security Office
- Phone: 0242-37-2700, Ext.: 2131