The University of Aizu is Seeking a "Globalization Promotion Staff" (Part-time)
Center for Globalization
The University of Aizu
The Center for Globalization, the University of Aizu is seeking a person for a part-time staff as follows:
Globalization Promotion Staff (1 person)
- Work Location
Center for Globalization, the University of Aizu
The Center's responsibility is to promote globalization of the university by providing support for dispatching and receiving students to/from overseas, etc. for various global related businesses.
- For detailed activities, please refer to the following two official sites:
- OSIP： https://www.u-aizu.ac.jp/osip/en/
- SGU: https://www.u-aizu.ac.jp/sgu/en/
Matters regarding promoting globalization of the University of Aizu
Planning and management of programs related to the university globalization. such as recruitment, academic affairs, student support, etc., and other related administrative work (management of meetings, etc., accounting work, planning and implementation of training, etc., document preparation and management, handling many e-mail and telephone correspondences in English, etc.)
- Qualification (points to be considered for selection)
- Those who have necessary abilities and skills to conduct required tasks for globalization.
- Those who have English proficiency of TOEIC 600 or equivalent.
- Those who are able to conduct work using general office software and/or applications such as, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and be able to perform website updates.
- Those who are able to work as a team and are cooperative.
- Term of Employment
From 1 July 2021 to 31 March 2022 (possibility of reappointment)
- Hiring Conditions
- Days and Hours of Work
- Maximum work days and hours shall be 17 days per month and 29 hours per week.
- 9 a.m.～5:15 p.m.
- Days off: Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays and Year-end and new-year day-off
- Salary: 10,800 yen /day
- Commuting Allowance
Depending on the method and distance for commute, based on the provisions of the University.
- Commuting Allowance
Employment, compensation, health and pension will be covered.
- Paid Leave
Paid Leave shall be given annually based on University regulations
- How to Apply
- Application package must arrive no later than 5 p.m., 3 June 2021 (Thu)
- Hand-carry the application package to the Center on campus yourself or mail via JP Mail Service.
- Application should include (application shall not be returned):
- Resume with photograph
- Work-experience record (Free format (A4 size vertical), work experience and motivation for applying for this position must be written specifically).
- Copy of score sheet of TOEIC, TOFEL or equivalent test.
- Selecting Method
Document screening and interview. Interview will be held both in English and Japanese.
- Interview date
9 June 2021 (Wed)
- Interview time will be informed after submission of application package.
Center for Globalization, Administration Office
Rm. 123 Research Quadrangles,
90, Tsuruga, Ikki-machi, Aizu-Wakamatsu, Fukushima 965-8580