The University of Aizu is seeking for a part-time staff for the Center for Globalization as follows. (see also following URL for more information about the Project.)
Part-time employee (Globalization Promotion Staff) 1 person
2. Work Location
Center for Globalization, the University of Aizu
※ The Center for Globalization of the University of Aizu promotes university's globalization and handles matters
related to the MEXT project, the Top Global University Project including supporting in- and out-bounding
Please refer for detailed activities at following two office site.
3. Position Descriptions
Assignments related to promotion of globalization
(Planning and promoting matters related to the Top Global University, especially in the field of Student recruiting,
entrance examination, scholarship of international students, and/or other related matters to conduct required
tasks such as consulting students, recruitment advertisement and etc.)
4. Qualification (points to be considered for selection)
(1) Those who have necessary abilities and skills to conduct required tasks for globalization.
(2) Those who have English proficiency by TOEIC 600 or equivalent.
(3) Those who are able to conduct work using general office software and/or applications such as,
Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and be able to perform website update.
(4) Those who are able to perform general office operations, such as scheduling, documentation,
phone correspondence, and arrange and conducting meetings in both Japanese and English.
(5) Those who are able to work as a team and have cooperativeness.
5. Term of Employment
1 April 2020 to 31 March 2021 (possible with reappointment)
6. Hiring Conditions
(1) Days and Hours of Work
Maximum work days and hours shall be 17 days per month and 29 hours per week.
9 a.m.～5:15 p.m.
Days off: Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays and Year-end and new-year day-off
(a) 10,800 yen /day
(b) Seasonal allowances
(c) Commuting allowance
(d) Insurances of employment, worker's accident, health and a social security pension
(3) Annual Leave
Based on university regulations
7. How to Apply
(1) Application package must arrive no later than 5 p.m., 18 March 2020 (Wed)
* Hand-carry the application package to the Center on campus yourself or mail via JP Mail Service.
(2) Application should include (application shall not be returned);
a) Resume with photograph
b) Work-experience Record (Free format (A4 size vertical), work experience and motivation
for applying for this position must be written specifically.).
c) Copy of score sheet of TOEIC, TOFEL or equivalent test.
8. Selecting Method
Document screening and interview (both in Japanese and English)
9. Interview date
23 March 2020 (Mon)
* Interview time will be informed after submission of application package.
Mr. Muto or Ms. Hirano
Center for Globalization, Administration Office
Rm. 123 Research Quadrangles,
90, Tsuruga, Ikki-machi, Aizu-Wakamatsu, Fukushima 965-8580