The University of Aizu is seeking for a part-time staff for the Center for Globalization as follows. University as follows. (also see following URL for more information about the Project.)
Part-time employee (Globalization Promotion Staff) 1 person
- Work Location
Center for Globalization, the University of Aizu
※ The Center for Globalization of the University of Aizu promotes university's globalization and handles matters
related to the MEXT project, the Top Global University Project including supporting in- and out-bounding
students. Please refer for detailed activities at following two office site.
- Position Descriptions
Assignments related to promotion of globalization
(Planning and promoting matters related to the Top Global University, plan and managing In-and Out-bound program for exchange students, and/or other related matters to conduct required tasks such as preparations of meetings, accounting, planning training programs, documents creation using personal computer, schedule coordination, failing, telephone correspondence and other miscellaneous tasks as requested.)
- Qualification (points to be considered for selection)
(1) Those who have necessary abilities and skills to conduct required tasks for globalization.
(2) Those who have English proficiency by TOEIC 600 or equivalent.
(3) Those who are able to conduct work using general office software and/or applications such as,
Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and be able to perform website update.
(4) Those who are able to work as a team and have cooperativeness.
- Term of Employment
1 July 2019 to 31 March 2020 (Tue) (possible with reappointment)
- Hiring Conditions
(1) Days and Hours of Work
Maximum work days and hours shall be 17 days per month and 29 hours per week.
9 a.m.～5:15 p.m.
Days off: Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays and Year-end and new-year day-off
(2) Hourly Salary
1,530 yen /hour
(3) Commuting Allowance
Depending on the method and distance for commute, based on the provision of the University.
Employment, compensation, health and pension will be covered.
- How to Apply
(1) Application package must arrive no later than 5 p.m., 14 June 2019 (Fri)
* Hand-carry the application package to the Center on campus yourself or mail via JP Mail Service.
(2) Application should include (application shall not be returned);
a) Resume with photograph
b) Work-experience Record (Free format (A4 size vertical), work experience and motivation for applying for
this position must be written specifically.).
c) Copy of score sheet of TOEIC, TOFEL or equivalent test.
- Selecting Method
Document screening and interview
- Interview date
18 June 2019 (Tue)
* Interview time will be informed after submission of application package.
Mr. Muto or Ms. Hirano
Center for Globalization, Administration Office
Rm. 123 Research Quadrangles,
90, Tsuruga, Ikki-machi, Aizu-Wakamatsu, Fukushima 965-8580