The University of Aizu and NTT East Japan jointly held a press conference on Friday, July 31, 2020 announcing the acceleration of the following efforts by enhancing their partnership in the fields of e-sports, cybersecurity, etc. with an eye on a future where various reforms will be required due to the effects of COVID-19.
1. Collaborations between the two entities and partnerships with local municipalities and companies to solve regional issues and to revitalize the region through Aizu Open Innovation meetings.
- Consideration on regional revitalization measures that utilize e-sports, etc.
2. Talent development programs that leverage the advantage of being Japan's first university solely dedicated to computer science and engineering
- Talent development through collaborative operation of a cybersecurity training course
- Cooperation with career design through internships, etc.
【Contact for the content of this article】