The Entrance Ceremony of AY2021 will be held as follows.
With a viewpoint of prevention of the spread of COVID-19 infection, we have decided to downsize the ceremony of this coming academic year as detailed below, giving top priority to your safety.
Participation to the ceremony will be limited to the new students. It is truly regrettable that the guardians are requested not to visit the university with the new students upon the ceremony. Your understanding on this arrangement would be highly appreciated.
Since the situation changes on a daily basis, please note that the ceremony itself might be canceled.
1. Date and Time
① Doctoral Program
Friday, April 2, 2021 10:00 a.m.
*The reception desk will be open at 9:00 a.m.
After the reception, please take a seat by 9:40 a.m.
② Master's Program
Friday, April 2, 2021 11:00 a.m.
*The reception desk will be open at 10:30 a.m.
After the reception, please take a seat by 10:40 a.m.
The University of Aizu Auditorium
3. Order of the Ceremony
- (1) Opening Address
- (2) Declaration of Admission of New Students
- (3) President's Address
- (4) New Student Pledge
- (5) Closing Address
4. Countermeasures against the spread of the COVID-19 infection
- Students who have cold symptoms must refrain from attending the ceremony
- Names of new students will not be announced.
- For ventilation purpose, doors will be left open when needed.
- Participants are required to wash hands with water and soap and practice cough etiquette.
(Hand sanitizers will be prepared at the venue.)