Entrance Ceremony For AY2021 Autumn Admission
The Entrance Ceremony For AY2021 Autumn Admission will be held as follows.
With a viewpoint of prevention of the spread of COVID-19 infection, we have decided to downsize the ceremony as detailed below, giving top priority to your safety.
Participation to the ceremony will be limited to the new students. It is truly regrettable that the guardians are requested not to visit the university with the graduates upon the ceremony. Your understanding on this arrangement would be highly appreciated.
Since the situation changes on a daily basis, please note that the ceremony itself might be canceled.
1. Date and Time
Friday, October 1, 2021 10:00a.m.
(The reception desk will be open at 9:30 a.m.)
*After the reception, please take a seat by 9:45 a.m.
Lobby lounge, 1st floor of the Administration Complex, University of Aizu
(1) Opening Address
(2) Declaration of Admission to the University
(3) President's Address
(4) Pledge by a New Student
(5) Closing Address
* Group photos will be taken after the ceremony.
4. Countermeasures against the spread of the COVID-19 infection
- Graduates who have fever or cold symptoms must refrain from attending the ceremony
- Each participant will be seated with an extra vacant space
- Names of new students will not be announced.
- For ventilation purpose, doors will be left open when needed.
- Participants are required to wash hands with water and soap and practice cough etiquette. (Hand sanitizers will be prepared at the venue.)
The University of Aizu Student Affairs Division