The degree conferment ceremony of AY2019 will be held as follow.
With a viewpoint of prevention of the spread of COVID-19 infection, we have decided to downsize the ceremony of this academic year as detailed below, giving top priority to your safety.
Participation to the ceremony will be limited to the graduates. It is truly regrettable that the guardians are requested not to visit the university with the graduates upon the ceremony. Your understanding on this arrangement would be highly appreciated.
Since the situation changes on a daily basis, please note that the ceremony itself might be canceled.
The graduation party scheduled to be held after the ceremony was cancelled.
- Date and Time
Thursday, March 19, 2020 10:00 a.m.
(The reception desk will be open at 9:00 a.m.)
*After the reception, please take a seat by 9:45 a.m.
The University of Aizu Auditorium
(1) Opening Address
(2) Conferment of Degree Certificates
(3) President's Address
(4) Commendation of Students
(5) Presentation of commemorative gifts
(6) Farewell Address by a Graduate
(7) Closing Address
Deliverance of the diploma to each graduate
(1) Time: 10:50 a.m.
(2) Location: M7, Lecture Hall
- Countermeasures against the spread of the COVID-19 infection
- Graduates who have cold symptoms must refrain from attending the ceremony
- Each participant will be seated with an extra vacant space
- Names of graduates will not be announced.
- For ventilation purpose, doors will be left open when needed.- Participants are required to wash hands with water and soap and practice cough etiquette. (Hand sanitizers will be prepared at the venue.)
The University of Aizu Student Affairs Division