[for Students of the Partner Universities] Application Method

Apply at the section in charge of academic affairs at the university where you are enrolled. The students' desired courses will be officially applied to the University of Aizu through their home academic institutions, etc.

  • For the courses of the 1st semester(Q1,Q2) - The Fourth Friday of March
  • For the courses of the 2st semester(Q3,Q4) - The Final Friday of August

※Application deadline for academic institutions may possibly be changed a few days earlier than the dates noted above. Please confirm application deadlines with the relevant administrative contact to make sure the application is submitted before the deadline.List of courses for which credits will be transferable under the inter-university credit transfer system.

Courses Offered at the University of Aizu

(Reference)Academia Consortium Fukushima

[For Students]

In the event that a student earns course credits at one of the following partner universities while enrolled at the UoA, these credits can be treated as UoA credits. Please contact the Student Affairs Division Academic Affairs Section for details regarding credit transfer, such as the course registration procedures.

(*To sign up for courses offered by other member universities/junior colleges, please confirm courses available through their web sites.)

・The University of Aizu ・Iryo Sosei University ・Koriyama Women's University
・Nihon University - College of Engineering ・Higashinihon International University ・Fukushima College
・Fukushima Medical University ・Fukushima University ・the University of Aizu Junior College Division
・Iwaki Junior College ・Koriyama Women's College ・Sakura-no-Seibo Junior College 
・Fukushima College Junior College Division ・Fukushima National College of Technology
・The Open University of Japan

Details concerning inter-university academic credit transfer are provided for in Article Twenty-Seven of the "Ruling on the University of Aizu" and the "University of Aizu Regulation on Handling of Matters Related to Mutual Recognition of Academic Credits Between Universities."

Responsibility for the wording of this article lies with Student Affairs Division

E-mail Address