AY 2021 REGULAR MEDICAL CHECKUPS FOR STUDENTS
|April 1st (Thu.)||
Assigned to each student
All undergraduates & graduate students
|April 2nd (Fri.)|
|April 5th (Mon.)|
|April 6th (Tue.)||-||Newly enrolled students in April 2021|
by School Doctor
|May 19th (Wed.)
May 26th (Wed.)
・Newly enrolled students in April 2021
*Students to be examined must have April checkups.
|Blood Tests||May 19th (Wed.)||8:30AM-9:30AM||・Students who receive a notification from Nurse's office, after April checkups.|
2. [April] MEASUREMENT AND MEDICAL CHECKUPS
【Important】Reception Time Table
In order to limit the number of people in the hall as a measure against infectious diseases,
the date and time of the reception will be assigned to each student number.
Please undergo the checkups on the assigned date and time.
*The schedule for newly enrolled students is April 6th.
Reception time will be announced in the orientation.
|Undergraduate||ID# 126XXXX||April 5th (Mon.)||Time Table|
|ID# 127XXXX||April 1st (Thu.)||Time Table|
|ID# 128XXXX||April 2nd (Fri.)||Time Table|
|Other than above||April 5th (Mon.)||Time Table|
|Master's Program||All students||April 2nd (Fri.)||Time Table|
|Doctoral Program||All students||April 1st (Thu.)||Time Table|
The students who meet "all of the following requirements"
are allowed to undergo the Health Check from April 1 to April 6.
If any of the items do not apply to you, please do not come on the day
and email to the Nurse's Office(email@example.com).
- Body temperature on the day is 37.4℃ or lower.
- No symptoms like a cold or other health problems.
(Strong malaise, dyspnea, abnormal taste and odor, etc.)
- No contact with the person infected to COVID-19 or suspected to be infected within 14 days.
- More than 14 days has passed after arriving from overseas.
|2||・Urianalysys (test kit is distributed at SAD and Nurse's office)
・Height and Weight
【Newly enrolled students only】Submission of Health Examination Form
*New students (both undergraduate and graduate students) and students planning to have a training on nursing care and/or teaching practice should have chest X-rays test.
*Students who are pregnant and may be pregnant must not have the chest X-rays test.
3. [May] MEDICAL CHECKUP BY THE SCHOOL DOCTOR
Reception: Nurse's Office
*Details will be decided according to COVID-19 situation, and announced separately
May 19th (Wed.)
・Newly enrolled students in April
- Please be sure to register during the registration time.
- In case you cannot take a medical check-up on designated days, please contact at Nurse office in advance.
- The results of the April checkups will be distributed later.
Room# 148, 1F of Reserch Quadrangels
Open on 9:00-12:00、13:00-16:00, 4 days a week