- e-Learning, Ubiquitous Computing, Distributed Algorithms
- Mar. 1988: Master of Engineering, Yanshan University China Apr. 1988 - Mar. 1989: Tohoku University, Research student Apr. 1989 - Aug. 1992: Advanced Computer Systems Company, System Engineer Apr. 1993 - Mar. 2009 Information Systems and Technology Center, University of Aizu, Research Associate Apr. 2009 - Present : Computer Communication Lab., University of Aizu, Assistant Professor
- Education support system, programming learning support system
- Programming education, education support, individualized learning support, thinking style, exercise assistance
- Cooking, Reading, Skiing, Running
- Become an engineer to build bridges
- Finding proper education ways to meet social and students' needs.
- Enjoy everything
- "The Dignity of the Woman" by Mariko Bando, "How to Win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie
- Eat right, sleep enough, and attend classes regularly.
・ Yinghui Zhou, Zixue Cheng, Lei Jing, Junbo Wang, and Tongjun Huang, "Pre-classification based hidden Markov model for quick and accurate gesture recognition using a finger-worn device", Journal Applied Intelligence Volume 40 Issue 4, June 2014, Pages 613-622 ・ L. Jing, Z. Cheng, and T. Huang, "A system for localizing and searching objects to enhance self-directed practical learning", International Journal of Computational Science and Engineering(IJCSE), Vol. 5, No. 2, 2010, p165-173 ・ Z. Cheng, J. Wang, T. Huang et.al, "A Situation-Oriented IoT Middleware for Resolution of Conflict Contexts Based on Combination of Priorities", Advanced Technologies, Embedded and Multimedia for Human-centric Computing, Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering Volume 260, 2014, pp 441-454