- Graduates can manage their mental and physical health and have a rich sense of humanity.
- Graduates are rich in creativity and have high ethical standards.
- Graduates have a pioneering spirit.
- Graduates have proactive and continuing learning abilities.
- Graduates have an appreciation for other cultures which have different values, traditions, and systems.
- Graduates have wide-ranging and in-depth general education.
- Graduates have scientific intellect for logical thinking and objective judgment.
- Graduates have extensive knowledge and skill of computer science and engineering,from fundamentals to applications.
- Graduates have well-developed communication skills and can perform as a member of a team.
- Graduates have strong communication and presentation skills to explain their ideas.
- Graduates have basic professional performance skill and are active in global society.
- Graduates have practical and applied skills to contribute to both local and global society.
- Graduates have basic and applied skills to act either as computer scientists or computer engineers, and can work as an independent professional.