CHAPTER ONE - General Provisions
Article One [Name]
- This association shall be named the "University of Aizu Support Association".
Article Two [Objectives]
- The objectives of the association shall be supporting enhancement and development of education, refinement of students, and health and welfare services for students at the University of Aizu (hereinafter referred to as the "University".)
Article Three [Headquarters]
- The association shall establish its headquarters within the University of Aizu.
CHAPTER TWO - Activities of the Association
Article Four [Activities of the Association]
- The association shall carry out activities described below in order to achieve objectives provided for in Article Two above.
- Support for programs to promote student health and welfare
- Cooperation and support for student's activities regarding employment
- Other activities that the association recognizes as desirable for achieving objectives of the association.
CHAPTER THREE - Members
Article Five [Members]
- The association shall be organized of the following members;
- Regular members
- Parents (or guarantors) and individuals who have consented to the objectives of this association
- Special members
- Individuals who have rendered distinguished services for the association and faculty and administrative members who have been recommended as members by the Board of Directors
CHAPTER FOUR - Executive Members
Article Six [Executives]
- The following executive potisions shall be established within the association;
- Vice presidents
- Director General
- a few
Article Seven [Selection of Executives]
- Executive members shall be selected within members of the association at the General Assembly meeting. The potision of the Director General shall be served by the Director General of the Administrative Office.
Article Eight [Term of Office]
- The term of office of executives in the positions mentioned above shall be two years. Executives may be reappointed. However, the term of office of those members initially selected to fill a vacancy shall be the remainder of the vacated term.
Article Nine [Duties]
- President: shall represent the association and integrate all business of the association.
- Vice president: shall assist the President and should the President be unable to fulfill his/her duties, shall fulfill the President's duties on his/her behalf.
- Director General: shall take responsibility for management of the organization and official procedures to be followed upon request made by the President.
- Directors: shall deliberate on business concerning the association upon request made by the President.
- Auditors: shall be audit business and accounts concerning the association.
- The position of secretary shall be established within the association. The position shall be filled by two individuals.
- The President of the association shall commission two individuals from abministrative members of the University to fill the positions. The individuals shall be engaged in clerical tasks regarding miscellaneous matters and accounts under the supervision of the Director General.
CHAPTER FIVE - President Emeritus and Advisor
Article Fifteen [President Emeritus and Advisor]
- The position of the president emeritus shall be established within the association, and shall be served by the University President.
- The position of the advisor can be established within the association, and an advisor shall be appointed by the President of the association based on the recommendation by the Board of Directors.
- The advisor shall respond to request from the President of the Association and can state his/her opinions when attending meetings of the Board of Directors, if the President of the Association recognizes doing so as necessary.
CHAPTER SIX - Meetings
Article Eighteen [Meetings]
- The association shall have two types of meeting; the general assembly meeting and meeting for the Board of Directors.
- The president of the association shall convene meetings and chair the meetings.
Article Twenty [General Assembly Meetings]
- A General Assembly meeting shall be convoked once a year. If the President of the Association recognizes doing so as necessary, a special meeting can be convened.
- The General Assembly shall deliberate on and make a decision on matters listed below.
- Matters pertaining to selection of executive members
- Matters pertaining to budget and settlement of accounts
- Matters pertaining to change of provisions of the regulation of the association
- Matters pertaining to advisor and special members
- Other matters that the President of the Association recognizes as necessary
Article Twenty-Two [Board of Directors]
- Meeting of the Board of Directors shall be convoked as necessary.
- The board of Directors shall deliberate on matters listed below.
- Matters pertaining to administration of the association
- Matters pertaining to budget and settlement of accounts
- Matters pertaining to decisions on matters to be refered to the General Assembly
- Other matters that the Presidents of the Association recognizes as necessary
CHAPTER SEVEN - Finance
Article Twenty-Four [Finance]
- Operation expenses for the association shall be covered by income from sources listed below.
- Membership fee: 50,000 yen per student during their time of enrollment at the University
- Other income
Article Twenty-Five [Times of Payment]
- Membership fees shall be fully paid at the time of mambership
CHAPTER EIGHT - Accounts
Article Twenty-Six [Fiscal Year]
- The fiscal year for the association shall start on April 1 and end on March 31 in the following year.
Article Twenty-Seven [Audit]
- Auditors shall audit activities and account ledgers of the association at least once a year, and make reports on them at a meeting of the Board of Directers and the regular meeting of the General Assembly.
CHAPTER NINE - Other
- Matters necessary for operation of the association shall be determined by the President of the association through deliberation made by the Board of Directors.
- This regulation shall be enforced as of April 14, 1993
- The fiscal year for the association of FY 1993 shall start on April 14, 1993 notwishstanding of provisions of Article Twenty-Six above.