- 1.1 This association is named, the "Support Association for International Students of the University of Aizu (SAISUA)."
- 2.1 This association aims at supporting international students of the University of Aizu both physically and mentally.
- 3.1 This association shall implement the following activities in order to achieve the objective described in the previous article.
- 3.1.1 Partial coverage of housing expenses
- 3.1.2 Lending money for living expenses
- 3.1.3 Provision of Scholarship
- 3.1.4 Partial coverage of medical insurance premiums
- 3.1.5 Other necessary activities to achieve the objective
- 4.1 This association is organized of the individuals described below who have agreed to the intention of this association.
- 4.1.1 Faculty and administrative staff members of the University of Aizu
- 4.1.2 Alumni of the University of Aizu and retired faculty and administrative staff members
- 4.1.3 Organizations and individuals who agree to the intention of this association
5. Executive Members
- 5.1 The following executive members shall be placed within this association.
- 5.1.1 President, one person
- 5.1.2 Vice President, one person
- 5.1.3 Directors, six persons
- 5.1.4 Auditors, two persons
- 5.2 The president supervises the association.
- 5.3 The vice president assists the president, and should the president be unable to fulfill his/her duties, the vice president shall fulfill these duties on his/her behalf.
- 5.4 The directors engage in operation of this association in accordance with its objective.
- 5.5 The auditors audit the accounts of this association.
- 5.6 The term of office for the executive members is one fiscal year, and they may be re-appointed.
- 5.7 The president and other executive members shall be selected by the executive board.
6. Executive Board
- 6.1 The executive board shall be established within this association, and deliberate on the following matters.
- 6.1.1 Matters concerning planning and implementation of activities
- 6.1.2 Matters concerning the budget and accounting
- 6.1.3 Important matters concerning the operation of this association
- 6.2 Matters shall be decided by majority vote.
- 7.1 The expenses necessary to operate this association shall be covered by donations.
- 7.2 The fiscal year of this association starts in April and ends on March 31.
- 7.3 Implementation status of activities shall be published through the SAISUA Website.
- 7.4 Donations to the association shall be 7.4.1 regular donations from salaries, 7.4.2 irregular financial donations, and 7.4.3 other support.
8. Revision of the Regulation
- 8.1 Revision of this regulation requires an approval by the executive board.
- 9.1 Other than those provided for by this regulation, necessary matters concerning the operation of this association shall be determined by the president after the executive board has approved the relevant matters.
10. Additional Provision
- 10.1 This regulation shall be enforced as of September 1, 2000.
- 10.2 The first members of the executive board based upon this regulation shall be selected at the proposers meeting for establishing the association.
- 10.3 This regulation shall be enforced as of October 1, 2001.
- 10.4 This regulation shall be enforced as of April 1, 2014.
- 10.5 This regulation shall be enforced as of April 1, 2016.