For students who have acquired all academic credits for Strongly Recommended Courses (only for Upper Division Courses) and Track Recommended Courses, acquisition of expertise in tracks of their choice will be authorized by the University (completion of multiple tracks can also be authorized). A track certificate will be issued with a diploma at graduation.

Responsibility for the wording of this article lies with Student Affairs Division

E-mail Address