AY 2014 REGULAR MEDICAL CHECKUPS FOR STUDENTS
1. MEASUREMENT AND MEDICAL CHECKUPS
DATE: Thursday, April 3rd and Friday, April 4th, 2014
- Targeted students: All undergraduate and graduate students (Those who are required to undergo the chest X-ray examination are specified in the "＊Note" section below.)
- Location: Auditorium and Administrative Complex (1st floor)
※ Registration at the Auditorium lobby
|Flow||①Registration (at the Auditorium lobby)
②Height and Weight (at the main hall of the Auditorium)
Blood Pressure (at the main hall of the Auditorium)
Eyesight (at the main hall of the Auditorium)
Urinalysis (in front of the 114 room, 1F of the Administration Complex)
Chest X-Ray *Note (in front of the 114 room, 1F of the Administration Complex)
③Filling in health records (the Administration Complex lobby)
④Health consultation and collection of completed health records
(the Administration Complex lobby)
|Targeted students||Date||Registration Period|
|First-year students||April 4th||1:10 p.m.（Go to the checkup room with health records）|
|Second-year students||April 3rd||9:00-10:00 a.m.|
|Third-year students||April 4th||9:00-10:00 a.m.|
|Fourth-year students||April 4th||1:00-2:00 p.m.|
9:00-10:00 a.m.,1:00-2:00 p.m.
9:00-10:00 a.m.（New graduate students are encouraged to take medical exam on April 4th.）
＊Note: New students (both in the Undergraduate School and the Graduate School), students planning to have training on nursing care and/or teaching practice should have chest X-rays. Those who are pregnant or may be pregnant must not have the chest X-rays.
2. MEDICAL CHECKUP BY THE SCHOOL DOCTOR
DATE: Wednesday, May 21st and, Thursday, May 22nd, 2014
- Targeted students: 1) New students admitted to the Undergraduate School or Graduate School, 2) Students who need issuance of medical certificates for training on nursing care or for their job-finding purposes, etc. (These students must finish the measurement and medical checkup indicated in "1" above prior to this medical checkup.)
- Location: The Auditorium (the waiting room) ※ Registration at the Auditorium lobby
3. BLOOD TESTS
DATE (scheduled): Wednesday, May 21st , 2014
Those who are required to undergo blood tests will be notified individually.
- Please be sure to register during the registration period.
- You are requested to undergo all examination items on the days specified above. Please make sure to hand in your health record to the nurse before you leave.
- The results of the urinalysis and the chest X-ray test will be notified to students at a later date.
|Date||Targeted students||Registration Period|
|1) New students:1st-year students (whose last 3 digits of their ID number is between 001 and 120) and graduate students
2) Students who need issuance of medical certificates: 3rd -year undergraduate students ( whose last 3 digits of their ID number is between 001 and 120) and 4th-year undergraduate students (C1, C2, C3)
(Medical checkup by the school doctor is scheduled to start at 1:30 p.m.)
|1) New students: 1st-year students (whose last 3 digits of their ID number is 121 or higher) , graduate students
2) Students who need issuance of medical certificates :3rd -year undergraduate students ( whose last 3 digits of their ID number is 121 or higher) and 4th-year undergraduate students (C4, C5, C6)