AY 2018 REGULAR MEDICAL CHECKUPS FOR STUDENTS
1. MEASUREMENT AND MEDICAL CHECKUPS
DATE: April 5(Thu) - April 6(Fri) 2018
- Elgible students
All undergraduate and graduate students (Those who are required to take chest X-ray examination are specified in the "＊Note" section below.)
- Location: Auditorium and Administrative Complex (1st floor)
※ Registration at the Auditorium lobby
9:00 - 10:00
9:00 - 10:00
＊ PM on April 6 is for new undergraduate students only/
＊New students (both undergraduate and graduate students) and students planning to have a training on nursing care and/or teaching practice should have chest X-rays test. Students who are pregnant and may be pregnant must not have the chest X-rays test.
|Flow||1. Registration (@ Auditorium)
2. Urianalysys(cups are now available at Student affairs office or Nurse office), Height and Weight, Blood pressure, Eyesight(@ Auditorium)
Chest X-Ray (@ outside of Administration Complex)
3. Filling in Student Lifestyle Survey(@ Administration Complex)
4. Submit Health Examination Form and Student Lifestyle Survey, Health consultation(@Administration Complex)
＊You must pick up Health Examination Form at Student affairs office or Nurse office and bring a completed form on health check-up day.
2. MEDICAL CHECKUP BY THE SCHOOL DOCTOR
DATE: May 16 (Wed) and May 23 (Wed), 2018
Registration Time : 13:45 - 15:15 (both day)
- Eligible students
1) New students of both undergraduate and graduate
2) Students who need medical certificates for training on nursing care or for their job-finding purposes etc. (These students must take medical checkup in April)
- Location: Nurse office
3. BLOOD TESTS
DATE : May 23 (Wed), 2018
＊Students who receive a notification by nurse office only.
- Please be sure to register during the registration time.
- In case you cannot take a medical check-up on designated days, please consult at Nurse office preliminarily.
- The results of the urinalysis and the chest X-ray test will be notified to students later.