英語 - 一般・企業の方へ
Public lectures, Off-campus public lectures
In order to further promote activities which will contribute to local communities, which is one of the fundamental principles for the establishment of the University of Aizu, the University offers a variety of public lectures and off-campus lectures.
- TRY series, lectures
- “TRY series” which are hands-on seminars to help participants learn about computers, and various other lectures have been offered.
- Multimedia seminars (UBIC)
- Multimedia seminars," which are designed to help participants learn how to create and edit, etc. multimedia content, have been offered.
- Public lectures by dispatched faculty members
- Applications are invited for "public lectures by dispatched faculty members," which are given by faculty members dispatched from the University of Aizu at the requests from organizations or groups, etc.
Graduate School Intensive Courses
Fee-free open public lectures of our Graduate School: Opportunities for undergraduate students in their second academic year or higher and university graduates to learn about cutting-edge IT technologies in English.
Off-campus Lectures (targeted for high school students)
For the purpose of attracting the interest of high school students in the University of Aizu, faculty members of the University have been dispatched to high schools, at the request of high schools, to give lectures regarding computers, English education, and Mathematical education, etc.