英語 - 大学案内
The Support Association for International Students of the University of Aizu (SAISUA)
This association aims at supporting international students of the University of Aizu both physically and mentally.
SAISUA uses funds collected from donors to:give SCHOLARSHIPS to needy international students
- ASSIST students with payment of premiums for their national health insurance
- CO-SPONSOR International Talks that introduce cultures of the world
- SUPPORT the regular meetings and volunteer community-outreach activities of the University of Aizu International Students Organization
- offer EMERGENCY assistance to international students in severe need
- SUPPORT the Welcome Party for new international students
|Anh T. Pham
The donations of faculty and staff at the university, and donations from Fukushima Prefecture employees, labor unions, the Aizu Sangakukonwakai (Association for Aizu Industrial-University Relations) and from private citizens in the Aizu community allow the work of SAISUA to continue and flourish. We sincerely thank all donors for their continued support.
How to contribute
- For a cash donation, please contact Prof. Yonghyon Heo, our president. (University of Aizu, Research Quadrangles, Room 270, Phone 0242-37-2589, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- For other financial donation, please use SAISUA's account: Toho Bank, Aizu Branch (No.401), ordinary Account, Name: ISS Fund, No. 1957712
- An official receipt will be issued by SAISUA in both cases (please do not fail to provide your contact information to SAISUA's president in case of bank trasfer)