英語 - 大学院案内
Program for Leading Edge IT Specialists: Admissions
For the academic year 2010, students that wish to enter this program should apply for the Spring 2010 admission of the Graduate School of Computer Science and Engineering. This is the standard examination for the current graduate programs.
The procedure of the examination is different depending on the applicants current residence.
- - Method: An interview conducted in English.
- - Date of interview: January 29, 2011.
- - Deadline for application is January 7, 2011.
- - Method: Screening based on documents.
- - Deadline for submission of documents: October 30, 2009.
Admission capacity is 20 students.
Please contact by email or telephone:
- 0242-37-2600 (Student Affairs Office, University of Aizu)
- Individuals with a bachelor/master degree in one of the major computing disciplines (including foreign applicants with equivalent qualifications)
- Applicants are expected to have received adequate training in the fields of programming languages, operating systems, and English. It is expected that applicants are proficient in C++ or Java.
- Depending on the level of proficiency, students may be required to take conversion/undergraduate courses.
Recommendations from the applicant's affiliated company will be given substantial consideration.
The requirement for completion of the new program is expected to be 50 units of credits. The distribution of the units are as the following:
|Software Development Arena||20|