英語 - 大学院案内
Program for Leading Edge IT Specialists
A new program to foster internationally educated experts in leading edge information technologies.
- Introduces the project of the software development arena. ≫
- The Graduate School of the University of Aizu will host open "intensive courses". ≫
- Listed in IPA's guide for Best Practices in Embedded Software Engineers Education ≫
- Listed in JSPS's list of graduate program related to planetary sciences ≫
People interested in obtaining fundamental knowledge & practical skills for developing reliable and secure software for embedded systems, web-centric computing and scalable information infrastructures are invited.
Possible goals for students:
- To become a chief architect who can lead system development projects
- To gain experience on English-based, international research & development projects
- To acquire knowledge and skills on the latest technologies
- To prepare for international job opportunities
The program emphasizes on providing a challenging environment for future IT leaders and their creativity development by:
- Research and solving of practical problems in the Software Development Arena
- On-demand access to a rich collection of courses
- Encouraging student's initiatives through a variety of seminars, presentations, and contests
- Attractive multidisciplinary research projects
- Joint research activities, internships and exchange programs with industry and foreign university partners
- English-based, multi-cultural environment with professors/students from more than 20 countries
- Unique computer systems and facilities
- Encouraging environment for creative activities of researchers
- The Aizu countryside full of scenic attractions, an essential ingredient for inspiring new ideas
Upon completion of this program, in addition to the master degree diploma, graduates will obtain a certificate of Leading Edge IT Specialist and a Certificate of Honor designating their specialization.