英語 - キャンパスライフ
Issuance of Certificates
- Student Identification Card
- Application for Re-issuance of a Student Identification Card
- Application for the Issuance of Certificates
- Notification of Change of Address
- Notification of Change of Guarantor or Change of Guarantor's Address
- Notification of Change of Name or Permanent Address in the Family Registry
- Application for Commuter Certificate
- Application for Student Discount Fare Coupons
- Application for Group Tour Request Sheet
- Application to Establish an Organization
- Application to Maintain an Organization
- Application for Group Activities and Meetings
- Application for Displays on Campus
- Application for Distribution of Unofficial Documents on Campus
- Notification of Absence
- Application for the Use of a Classroom
- Application for the Use of Equipment
- Application for a Parking Permit
- Obtaining certificates from the University after graduation/completion
The following requests can be submitted to the Student Affairs Division. The office is open from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on weekdays. Please note that some of the following requesst cannot be accepted between noon and 1:00 p.m.
(1) Student Identification Card
Students must observe the following regulations concerning use of their student identification cards :
a. Students must not lend their student identification cards to others.
b. If a student's identification card is lost or stolen, or when information on identification cards must be changed, the student must immediately apply for a re-issuance of a card.
c. When a student's status at the University changes due to graduation, completion of courses, transfer to another university, withdrawal from the University, or dismissal from it, the student must return his or her student identification card without delay.
(2) Application for Re-issuance of a Student Identification Card
If a student's identification card is damaged or lost, or when the information on the identification card needs to be changed, the student must immidiately submit an application form for re-issuance of the card, in order to obtain a new identification card.
Please understand that it will take about two weeks to issue a new identification card.
(3)Application for the Issuance of Certificates
When a student requests the issuance of any of the following certificates, the student must submit an application form for issuance of the certificate. These certificates will be issued after 1:00 p.m. of the day following the submission of the application.If the next day is a Saturday, Sunday, or a national holiday, the certificates will be issued after 1:00 p.m. of the next business day.
Student Certificate (in Japanese or English)
Transcript of Academic Performance (in Japanese or English)
Certificate of Expectation of Graduation (in Japanese or English)
Graduation Certificate (in Japanese or English)
Certificate of Expected Completion (in Japanese or English)
Completion Certificate (in Japanese or English)
*Students who have graduated or completed programs should refer to the items noted below in case any of the certificates listed above are necessary.
(4) Notification of Change of Address
When a student's address changes from that registered at the time of enrollment, the student must submit a completed "change of address form." In addition, please prompty submit this form in the case of change of phone number, too.
(5) Notification of Change of Guarantor or Change of Guarantor's Address
If the student's guarantor, as registered during the student's enrollment, dies or there is a change in the guarantor's address or other registered information, the student must submit a completed "change of guarantor form" or "change of address form."
(6) Notification of Change of Name or Permanent Address in the Family Registry
If a student changes his or her name or permanent address in the family registry reported at the time of enrollment, the student must submit a completed "change of name form" or "change of permanent address in the family registry form."
(7) Application for Commuter Certificate
If a student requires a commuter certificate in order to obtain a public transportation pass, the student must submit a completed application form for a commuter certificate. The certificate will be issued after 1:00 p.m. following the day the application is submitted. If the next day is a Saturday, Sunday, or a national holiday, the certificate will be issued after 1:00 p.m. of the next business day.
(8) Application for Student Discount Fare Coupons
If the student needs a student discount fare coupon, the student must submit a completed application form for a student discount fare coupon. The coupon will be issued after 1:00 p.m. following the day the application is submitted. If the next day is a Saturday, Sunday, or a national holiday, the coupon will be issued after 1:00 p.m. of the next business day.
Before using the discount coupon, please note the following:
- The discount does not apply to tickets for one-way trips of less than 100 km.
- The discount coupon is valid for three months from the date of issue. However, discount coupons issued for students in their final academic year are valid until the last day of their enrollment (graduation day).
- The discounted rate is 20% off the regular fare.
(9) Application for Group Tour Request Sheet
If an application for a group tour must be certified by the University, the student must submit a request form for a group tour application sheet along with a written application for a group tour.
The application sheet will be issued after 1:00 p.m. following the day the application is submitted. If the next day is a Saturday, Sunday or a national holiday, the application sheet will be issued after 1:00 p.m. of the next business day.
Before using the group tour application sheet, please note the following:
- The application sheet can be used for groups of 15 or more students that will be accompanied by a faculty member of the University.
- The discount rate is as follows:
Railways and ferries: 50% discount / JR buses: 20% discount
3.In principle, the application sheet must be submitted to the station, the tourist center at the station, or a major travel agency at least
14 days before the trip.
(10) Application to Establish an Organization
In order to establish an organization for which activities will be conducted officially on campus, it is necessary to appoint 2 representatives and select 1 advisor from among professors, associate professors or assitant professors of the University. An application to establish an organization must be submitted to the Student Affairs Division and also to the Student Association.
(11) Application to Maintain an Organization
An organization that intends to continue its activities must submit this application form to maintain an organization by the end of May every year. Failure to submit such an application will be regarded as the organization having been disbanded.
(12) Application for Group Activities and Meetings
Students who intend to take part in off-campus group activities or meetings that use the name of the University, including training camps and games played away from the University, must submit an application form for group activities and meetings at least 3 days prior to the date of the activity. Please note that those who don't submit this form in advance are not covered under The Personal Accident Insurance for Students Pursuing Education and Research.
(13) Application for Displays on Campus
Students who intend to display posters, billboards, etc, on campus must submit applications for displays on campus, along with the actual posters or billboards to be displayed, and obtain the approval of the facilities manager.
(14) Application for Distribution of Unofficial Documents on Campus
Students who intend to distribute handbills or other unofficial documents, drawings, etc, or to undertake a campaign as a petition or a fundraising campaign, must submit an application form for distribution of unofficial documents on campus together with the actual materials to be distributed. In addition, they must obtain the approval of the facilities manager.
(15) Notification of Absence
Students, when they will be (be or were) absent from classes for reasons listed as follows, must report their absence by submission of the “Report of Absence", to Academic Affairs Section, Student Affairs Division.
1. Condolence leave (a maximum of 7 days, in case of decease of a family member in the first degree of kinship, a maximum of 3 days, in case of decease of a family member in the second degree of kinship)
2. Receipt of the direction of out-of-school suspension due to infectious diseases based on the provisions of Article 19 of the School Health and Safety Act
3. Teaching training and training on nursing care
4. Marriage leave (a maximum of 5 days, in case of the student’s own marriage, a maximum of 2 days, in case of a marriage of the student’s family member within the second degree of kinship)
5. Natural disasters
6. Delay in public transportation
7. Requirement to attend a trial as a lay judge
8. Participation in extra-curricula activities and/or exchange programs, etc. upon
Instructors for relevant classes, upon receipt of a report of a student’s absence from the Student Affairs Division, may handle the student’s absence from classes as “not absent” from classes.
Application Form: Report of Absence (*Internal Access Only)
(16) Application for the Use of a Classroom
To use a lecture room for purposes other than classes, hand in the predetermined request form, “講義室使用願 (Request Form for Use of Lecture Rooms),” to the Student Affairs Division by 4:00 p.m. on theprevious day of the intended day of use, and obtain the approval from the Director of the Student Affairs Division.On-the-day reservations will not be accepted in principle.
※ For avoiding damage to information processing equipment, eating and drinking in lecture/exercise rooms are prohibited. Your cooperation in maintaining good conditions of University facilities and equipment would be much appreciated.
(17) Application for the Use of Equipment
The University of Aizu Koen-Kai (The Supporter's Association) provides sports equipment for the benefit of students. Students who wish to borrow sports equipment must record required information on the designated equipment rental notebook.
The Supporter's Association offers mainly the following equipment.
* Softball sets
* Table Tennis sets
* Badminton sets
* Soccer balls
(18) Application for a Parking Permit
If a student wishes to park a vehicle on campus, the student must submit an application for a parking permit(Application Form No.1) to the Director of the Student Affairs Division and obtain the director's approval in advance.
When parking a vehicle, please remember the following rules:
- Students may only use the West Parking Lot (The five-car parking lot on the side of the Student Hall is for faculty and staff only).
Never use other parking lots on campus.
- The parking permit must be displayed under the windshield so that it can be easily seen from outside the vehicle.
- The permit may not be lent or given to others.
- If the student no longer requires the permit, it must be promptly returned to the facilities manager.
- If the information appearing on the permit needs to be updated, or if the permit is lost or damaged, it must be promptly reported to the facilities manager.
The University assumes no resposibility for accidents occuring on campus.
Obtaining certificates from the University after graduation/completion
Types of certificates issued by the University
- Certificate of enrollment (Undergraduate/Graduate School)
- Certified academic transcript (Undergraduate/Graduate School)
- Graduation certificate (Undergraduate School)
- Completion certificate (Graduate School)
- Other certificates:
*Please contact the Student Affairs Division if you need a certificate other than those listed from 1 to 4.
※*Issuance of certificates written in English is also possible. Please understand that there is a possibility that it will take a few weeks to issue some certificates in English.
How to apply
Applications must be made in person or by postal mail, in principle.(Applications by phone are not acceptable.)
- When you visit the University to make an application for issuance of a certificate, you will be asked to fill out a prescribed form. Please present a document for your identification at that time. (Example: a driver's license, health insurance card, copy of your passport) If you have changed your family name due to marriage, etc., please enter a statement to that effect in the "Application for Issuance of a Certificate."
- Application by postal mail
Please print, fill out the form, "Application form for Issuance of Certificates" and write the items listed below on a sheet of paper.
- Your name
- Year, month of your graduation
- Your student ID number
- Type(s) of certificate and the number of copies you need
- Reason(s) for the application for issuance of the certificate
- Please be sure to send the following two items along with the application form mentioned above.
A stamped, self-addressed envelope(240×332mm)
- address, telephone number
Referential information regarding postal fees within Japan
- 120 yen stamp up to 50g extra-standard size mail
- 160 yen stamp up to 100g extra-standard size mail (seven A4-size sheets, seven envelopes)
- If you need to have certificates sent back by special delivery, stamps equivalent to charges for special-delivery fees must be included. (270 yen up to 250g mail)
* In the case that there is a shotage of postal fees to send relevant certificates back, you will be requested to pay the amount of the shortage back to the University at a later time.
A copy of a document for your identification, for example, a copy of a driver's license, health insurance card, passport, etc. (If you have changed your family name due to marriage, etc.,please enter a statement to that effect in the "Application for Issuance of a Certificate.")
The number of days necessary to issue certificates
A certificate will be issued on the next business day following the date of application, in principle. However, there is a possibility that it may take some days to issue certificates depending on their types, and/or number of copies and administrative holiday. Please understand this situation and make applications several days prior to the date you need relevant certificates.
Please apply to:
Health and Welfare Services Section, Student Affairs Division,the University of Aizu
Ikki Machi, Tsuruga, Aizu Wakamatsu City, 965-8580
Phone: 0242-37-2515, Fax: 0242-37-2526